That Logic Blog

May 19, 2005

Logicomp

Anthony Widjaja To has started Logicomp, a blog devoted to the links between logic and computation and, in particular, finite model theory and descriptive complexity. In his first couple of posts, Anthony looks at different subsystems of first order logic that are decidable and yet surprisingly strong.

It's nice to see the blogging community growing and incorporating a nice cross section of modern logic. I am also quite pleased to grab my first blog scoop :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jon, thanks for advertising my blog :-)

BTW: nice blog you have here. Been fervently, but quitely, reading your blog since two weeks ago. 

Posted by Anthony To

11:07 AM  
Blogger anthonywlin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I seem to remember that Greg Restall mentioned Gillian, Richard mentioned you, Gillian mentioned me, and I mentioned Andrej Bauer, so we've basically all gotten a chance to announce someone, except the latest two! 

Posted by Kenny Easwaran

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home